Quantum Leap is an interactive learning experience, designed for ages 14-18 that helps attendees accelerate their success through proven models and tools that they can implement right away.
What students will learn:
- Who am I am and what do I want my life to be about?
- How will I structure my life to support this vision?
- What key relationships do I need to support me along the way?
- How will I fund my mission so I can make the greatest impact?
The DiSC® profile is an assessment of the four main behavioral styles outlined in the DiSC model of personalities. DiSC is an acronym that stands for the four main personality profiles described in the DiSC model: (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness and (C)onscientiousness.
Each participating student will participate in a DiSC profile which will springboard them into the mentor strategy.
Your donations are tax deductible. Thank you for investing in the lives of students by supporting Powerhouse, 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Click to stay connected to vision of Powerhouse- impacting children and youth:
You may donate financially in any
of the following ways:
1. Click the big red button and donate online.
2. Text to give at: 352-605-7867
3. From your Cash App at $Powerhouseyp
4. Mail donation to Powerhouse Youth Project,
614 E Hwy 50 #391, Clermont, FL 34711.
Other ways to support Powerhouse include:
- 'In-kind' donations of items or services.
- Corporate Sponsorships.
- Business Donations.
- Donation of vehicles: Cars, RVs, Boats.
- Donation of Real Estate.
- Donation of stocks/bonds
- Donation of Cryptocurrency.
Scott Chevalier, Executive Director
501(c)3 non-profit organization
614 E. Hwy 50 #391
Clermont, FL 34711