Connecting with today's youth must be multi-faceted and consistent to create an impact. Our communication platform includes:
A free app that students can download to access the following:
- Access to the Quantum Leap Education Program
- Access to our proprietary "Mentor Match" for continued mentorship after goal setting
- Access to regularly scheduled inspirational texts and videos
- Access to the Powerhouse Connect social platform that only allows positive, encouraging, and uplifting content
- Follow up surveys to monitor their progress and referrals to online counselors when necessary or upon request.
- Messages from "influencers" that speak directly into the lives of students. Influencers may include professional athletes, musicians, business leaders and those leading in the community.
Mentorship: Mentoring is a learning relationship generally focused on a long-term career development. The primary purpose is to drive personal growth, building skills, knowledge and understanding. The expectation is that the knowledge, power and influence of a mentor will assist a student in achieving their career objectives. Mentors will be matched with a student showing similar interests and/or career path. Mentors encourage a student to persevere and accomplish their goals and objectives by being consistent with students on their journey.
Powerhouse believes meaningful change occurs through a relationship.
Who can be a Mentor? Any adult can begin the process of mentorship through a level 2 background check.
Your donations are tax deductible. Thank you for investing in the lives of students by supporting Powerhouse, 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Click to stay connected to vision of Powerhouse- impacting children and youth:
You may donate financially in any
of the following ways:
1. Click the big red button and donate online.
2. Text to give at: 352-605-7867
3. From your Cash App at $Powerhouseyp
4. Mail donation to Powerhouse Youth Project,
614 E Hwy 50 #391, Clermont, FL 34711.
Other ways to support Powerhouse include:
- 'In-kind' donations of items or services.
- Corporate Sponsorships.
- Business Donations.
- Donation of vehicles: Cars, RVs, Boats.
- Donation of Real Estate.
- Donation of stocks/bonds
- Donation of Cryptocurrency.
Scott Chevalier, Executive Director
501(c)3 non-profit organization
614 E. Hwy 50 #391
Clermont, FL 34711